- Hiking Backpack
- Cover flap with zip pockets and key clip
- Cover flap has SOS information panel
- Spacious main compartment with DrawString closure
- Main compartment has integrated hydration pocket
- Side compression straps
- Integrated rain cover in the backpack bottom
- Textile mounting options for equipment
- HeadLocker attachment for ice ax
- Hitting the trail should be straightforward and so should the design of a pack. The AirZone Trail 35 delivers all the features you need to make it easy to pack up, pick it up and go.
- A proven single-buckle, top-loading entry combined with an extremely breathable and comfortable AirZone back system make this our most popular hiking pack off all time.
- Since life on the trail is not always so straightforward there are plenty of extras features to help carry all the things that you might need. Hipbelt pockets for the phone, easy-access zippered front pocket for the have at hand trail snacks, walking pole tip grippers for secure pole storage and a built in raincover if and when the sky turns dark and stormy.
- Fully prepared, it should now be a straightforward walk out your front door for some quality trail time.
- The AirZone Centro™ breathable back,
- Easy side entry
- Organise everything
- Hydratation compatible
- Key clip
- Rain cover
- 1.74kg / 3lb 13.3oz
- Bellows side pockets for additional storage
- Hydration compatible
- Internal zipped pockets
- Large stretch mesh side pockets
- Stretch mesh front pocket
- 2.4kg / 5lb 4.6oz
- Extra wide single piece alloy handle for extra strength and to improve control
- Internal zipped security pocket
- Zipped top pocket
- All lockable zips are tamper-proof
- Internal and external load compression straps
- ALL TERRAIN WHEELS: Large 115mm wheels to improve off road capability, perfect for adventure travel.
- TAMPERPROOF ZIP: Tamperproof Zippers are lockable with a padlock and can not be penetrated with sharp objects. The also have a very high burst strength.
- EXTRA WIDE HANDLE: Wide handles are made from one solid piece of high grade aluminium. The design makes the handle robust, easy to use and maximises space inside the pack.
- CARRY ON LUGGAGE SLEEVE: This pack has been designed to be cabin compatible when packed full, but not over full. We strongly recommend customers check with their airline before flying as rules are subject to change.
Caribee’s Kokoda duffle bags are heavy duty, hard wearing gear bags designed for outdoor enthusiasts, industrial work sites or any situation that requires hard wearing kit bags. Utilising reinforced tarpaulin material and featuring detachable shoulder straps and water resistant zips, these bags are ready for any adventure.
- Volume: 90L/70 x 40 x 40cm
- Heavy duty tarpaulin material construction
- #10 water resistant main opening zips
- Removable padded shoulder straps convert barrel bag to back pack
- Heavy duty 2" webbing encircles the bag for extra strength
- End haul handles
- Twin QR compression straps
- Three internal mesh zip pockets
The fast and secure way to carry trekking poles.
Some ancient methods are still the best – like using a CUSTOM QUIVER to carry your poles across your back.
Easy to access, easy to stow.
Get them when you need them, forget about them when you don’t.
Benefit:Easy access:The large opening saves time and effort.
No more battling with your kit.
Stability:A compression lace holds the poles in place.
Ease of use:A simple connecting system that works on all S/LAB® Sense packs.
BACK SYSTEMS:Padded back.
LOAD MANAGEMENT:Locking strap.
CARRYING SYSTEM:Custom quiver connecting system.
WATER MANAGEMENT:Water evacuation bottom eyelets.
FABRICS:210D double ripstop, waterproof 500mm.
Weight (grams): 33
Dimensions (L x W x D in cm):36 x 10.
Care:Do Not Wash.
Composition:body:100% Polyamidefoam:100% Polyethylenelining:100% Polyesterback body:100% Polyester.
Primary Use:Trail Running.
Secondary Use:Backpacking/ Trekking.
- Zippered reservoir sleeve with Hydraulics® LT 1.5 Reservoir with QuickConnect and sternum magnet included
- Vertical zippered harness slash pocket with whistle zipper pull
- Dual accessible lower side panel stretch mesh pockets
- Dual extra-large stretch mesh flask/phone/food harness pocket
- Dual lower stretch mesh food/supplement harness pockets
- Dual-zippered panel access to main compartment
- Front panel zippered slash pocket Front panel stretch mesh compression pocket
Experience top-tier performance with a bounce-free fit. The BioLite Headlamp 330 offers proprietary 3D SlimFit construction with a slim, 9mm front profile and a miniscule weight of 2.43 oz.
- Sits flush on your forehead without bouncing or slipping
- Provides up to 330 lumens of bright light
- Rechargeable battery runs up to 40 hrs. (3.5 hrs. on high) and recharges via micro USB
- Multiple modes: dimmable spot, flood, spot+flood, red night vision and strobe
- One-handed tilt directs the front panel for articulated light
- Moisture-wicking fabric strap helps keep your forehead cool and dry
5 white LED / 2 red LED
|Red Light Mode||
Flood / Spot
|Max Light Output (Lumens)||
High: 330 lumens; low: 5 lumens
|Max Beam Distance (m)||
High: 75 meters; low: 16 meters
|Average Run Time||
High: 3.5 hrs.; low: 40 hrs.
USB Rechargeable 900 mAh Lithium ion battery
3.74 x 2.36 x 1.38 inches
|Weight With Batteries||