Pace 2 Premium GPS Sport Silicone.
So Light It Could Fly
At just 29g with the COROS nylon band, COROS PACE 2 is the lightest GPS watch in the world at its launch. Don’t let yourself get weighed down by more than you need, with the COROS PACE 2 you will be ready for your new personal best – be it in a race or in the weight room.
A Force to be Reckoned With
COROS PACE 2 has a 1.5x more powerful processor, offers 5x more RAM and 4x more storage than the original COROS PACE, leaving plenty of room for expanded features. COROS PACE 2 will be your training partner for the long haul.
Every Second Counts
We know that every second counts when you are racing for a new Personal Best, so COROS helps you spend less time struggling to get the important information you need. With a new design, featuring the COROS Digital Dial, COROS PACE 2 creates an even simpler user experience. Get your splits, check your HR or plan your next workout all using just one finger.
Packs a Punch
Thanks to the efficiency of COROS GPS battery technology, COROS PACE 2 offers 30 hours of full GPS battery life. That’s a 20% increase from the original COROS PACE. If you need a little extra life, switch to UltraMax mode when the watch has low battery remaining.
Endurance on Your Wrist
COROS PACE 2 offers 20 days of daily use. That’s 20 days of tracking heart rate and sleeping, triggering backlight, measuring steps, getting notifications and even alarms every day. So, leave your charger behind, and travel for your next race, game or family vacation with confidence.
Light up the Night’s Sky
Night Mode is our always-on mode for nighttime activities. It leaves the backlight on for the entirety of your workout. A light bright enough so your eyes can adjust and read in the dark but dim enough to maintain superior battery performance throughout your run or ride, even when needed all night long. Don’t worry, it turns off automatically when you finish your workout.
Laps on Land or in the Sea
Whether you are swimming in the pool, or training in the ocean, with a 50-meter water proof rating, you can wear COROS PACE 2 to track your activities in the water as well as on land.
With a roughly 50% weight reduction from the silicone band, the COROS Nylon Watch Band is more breathable and offers new color options, giving you endless opportunities to make your own personal statement. The Nylon bands will also allow for a more comfortable and snug fit which should improve the already strong heart rate accuracy, especially during long sweaty workouts on warm days.
Something for Everyone
COROS PACE 2 is jam packed with the sport modes you’ve been looking for. Go beyond your standard Run, Bike or Swim, and test out the new Strength Mode, or explore the accuracy of Track Run mode.
Your New Personal Trainer
The Strength Training program has over 200 exercises and growing already built in for upper body, lower body, core work and more. COROS PACE 2 autodetects your body movements and monitors your heart rate to measure your calories burned.
Once you’re done, check out the all new muscle heatmap to see which muscle groups saw the most action in a daily, weekly, or monthly view, to help determine your next block of training.
Learn from the Best and Share
Have a workout you love? Don’t keep it to yourself, share it with your friends with the touch of your finger in the COROS app. We have pre-designed workouts and training plans from COROS athletes and their coaches available for free on COROS.com. Just download to start your next workout.
Follow Your Heart
Not every activity gets your blood flowing in the same way. Easy runs are more consistent while interval sessions and weightlifting see more peaks and valleys. COROS has developed unique HR algorithms for each activity mode to provide you with best in class wrist-based heart rate accuracy.
Every Second Counts
A standard track is 400m, so why can’t GPS devices seem to get it right? With the new Track Run Mode from COROS, a proprietary algorithm as accurate as a stopwatch, is used to make sure your track runs, and workouts are measured accurately regardless of which lane you choose. Gone are the random zigzags across the field, or sharp angled turns, replaced with the smooth straightaways and curves of the track – just like how you run.
Powerful AND Smart
COROS watches offer everything you have come to expect from a GPS Sports Watch, plus some of the most desirable aspects of a smart watch including phone notifications, caller ID, Sleep Tracking and Fitness Level analysis.
- For road running athletes aiming for their new personal best, COROS PACE 2 will be the perfect training partner for the long haul.
- The lightest GPS watch of its size on the market – 29g with the new COROS Nylon band.
- Great battery life with 20 days of regular use, 30 hours in full GPS mode, and 60 hours in UltraMax GPS mode.
- Built in Power metrics from the wrist plus native and complete integration with Stryd power meters.
- 24/7 heart rate monitoring with sleep tracking.
- 50-meter waterproof rating.
- Digital Dial for easy one-finger operation.
- Advanced training analysis and recovery recommendations.
- Interval, structured, and strength training.
- Intelligent Stride model that learns your running form.
- Built-in barometer, altimeter, and compass.
- GPS/GLONASS/BEIDOU satellite connections (Galileo via future firmware update).
- ANT+/Bluetooth for accessories, Bluetooth for smartphone only.
- Fully customizable data screen.
- Display Size:1.2 in. 240 x 240 (64 colors).
- Display Type:Always-On Memory LCD.
- Screen Material:Corning® Glass.
- Bezel Material:Fiber Reinforced Polymer.
- Cover Material:Fiber Reinforced Polymer.
- Strap Material:Silicone.
- Quick Release Band:20mm.
- Physical Size:42 × 42 × 11.7mm.
- Weight With Silicone Band:35 g.
- Weight With Nylon Band:29 g.
- Phone Connection:Bluetooth.
- Accessory Connection:ANT+/Bluetooth.
- Navigation:GPS, GLONASS, Beidou (Galileo via future firmware update).
- Sensors:Optical Heart Rate Monitor, Barometric Altimeter, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope, Thermometer.
- Waterproof:5ATM (50 Meters/164 Feet).
- Working Temperature:-4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C).
- Storage Temperature:-4°F to 149°F (-20°C to 65°C).
- Charging Time:Less than 2 Hours.
- Battery Life:20 days of regular use, 30 hours in Full GPS mode, 60 hours in UltraMax mode.
- Supported Workouts:Run, Indoor Run, Track Run, Bike, Indoor Bike, Pool Swim, Open Water, Triathlon, Gym Cardio, GPS Cardio, Strength, Training.